Welcome to the new and improved Whomping Willows website!

What up, wizards?

I’m very excited to introduce the brand-new Whomping Willows website! This has been a work in progress for over a year, with various attempts and as many failures. Finally, it’s here!

I’ve completely revamped my online store and I think it looks pretty rad. In addition, I’ve written a pretty lengthy and honest bio that focuses on the story behind this band’s creation. I’ve also created a fun FAQ page with a few serious questions and a lot of silly questions that I’ve received via twitter.

Please take a moment to look around the site, and stay tuned for more frequent updates and blogs and awesome merch sales!

I’d like to thank Lauren Fairweather for her incredible contributions to this site’s layout, Richard Grooms for help with hosting, and Frankie Franco III for the original artwork featured on this page!

Love,
Matt

8 Comments

• By Kaedtiann, August 11, 2010 @ 7:30 pm

Awesome! I am definitely going to have a look around. Looks pretty great so far. 🙂

• By Jess, August 11, 2010 @ 8:00 pm

It’s so shiny and pretty and new.:D

• By Cryssy, August 11, 2010 @ 8:39 pm

Fancy pants. I approve. Also, I need a bear hug. You and Lauren should come visit.

• By emeline, August 12, 2010 @ 2:16 am

Pretty darn snazzy!

• By Alex of TWW, August 12, 2010 @ 7:40 am

This is very cool. Plus, “no plans to stop touring”, is also very cool.

• By Sonu, June 19, 2015 @ 6:24 am

I have been contacted once more by GREENGES 2005 SL, LOPE DE VEGA 60, ARROYO DE LA MIEL, 29631, MALAGA, SPAIN.C.I.F – B92652288They appaer to be genuine but one has to be so careful.They want to join a joint action on ILG Reclaim and state that all correspondance will be in Spanish so all documents need translation at a minimun cost of a3850 payable after exam of docs by Lawyer then 15% of any monies recovered and paid direct to me.Question Has anybody dealt with them , are they above board and genuine Legal Adinistrators and to be trusted.Also i have been contacted by JD Knight assoc of the UK on the same basis of assistance at a fixed fee on Section 75, again Oliver Knight seems above board but they have only been trading for 3 months has anyone heard of them and is their any track record as amatter of interest i asked the Greeges coy if they knew them and they stated that they were a Scam coy???Look forward to your comments on both to assist me make some decisionsThanks

• By http://paperexhibition.com/aaa_auto_insurance_franklin_ma.html, July 2, 2015 @ 7:21 am

Heckuva good job. I sure appreciate it.

• By http://myeducationsearch.info/online_community_colleges_michigan.php, October 10, 2015 @ 11:38 am

It’s about time someone wrote about this.

Other Links to this Post